Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wall Art....

Jared has a really bad habit of "drawing" on the bathroom wall his finger nails. We have a red wall in our downstairs bathroom that easily shows scratches. The wall was this color when we moved in, I've never loved it, but thought it was "different" so, we've left it.
Anyway, I think Jared gets "bored" in there and gets creative...this is what I found today.


Now, we should probably yell at him or something, but it's just marked with his nail, no crayon or anything like that. The boy hates to color, yet he can draw a picture like this...a helicopter with it's rotors and tail fin! I think it's rather impressive (and harmless). Someday we'll be sad when we paint over it! HA!

Just wanted to share my new wall art with all of you! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! When we found out about Carter, we said as long as he came home with us happy & healthy, we wouldn't care if he colored on the walls when he is older. We might even frame the wall-art. I'm happy to hear that you are embracing his "talent" and he is quite the artist. :)
    -Kellie

    ReplyDelete