Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ice Skating/Bowling!

Today, I took Jared ice skating at the Euclid Ice Rink. Coincidentally, I found out that they are offering lessons again, with it being only 6 minutes away and cheaper than Mentor, he will start having lessons there next week! :) It was really fun...he fell about 6 times, I didn't fall at all, but I sure walked away with some nasty bruises on my ankles from the skates hitting me in a funny place! It's always fun to skate, Jared's much better than I am! He was showing off skating on one foot and doing a jumping spin! Not to mention skating backwards, I'm so jealous! Here are a few pictures that I took on the ice, I had more, but for some reason my camera deleted them...it's still kind of acting funny and the pictures are looking a bit grainy from it's jump into Titi's coffee on Christmas Eve.


After ice skating, we went bowling with Michael, Paula, Chloe and Connor. (Chloe's Jared's little girlfriend). Thank you guys for the awesome gifts for the boys! They are absolutely PERFECT! :)
Tom won our bowling game today...darn it! All of the kids (and adults) had lots of fun! We even took Jaime with us, after all he hasn't left the house at all since our Cincy trip...I think it's good to "air" him out once and a while!
Here are pics from today's bowling adventure!








Jared has only one more day before school starts again! He's not very excited about it, but I sure am! We're hoping to get together with the Smith's tomorrow for yet another bowling adventure, we'll see!
Signing off for tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment