Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lego Helicopter






Jared woke up feeling better today, he still didn't have much of an appetite, but he's acting "normal." He wanted to play outside, but I said "no." Instead, we played Legos and watched Disney ALL DAY!
Here are some the fun things that we built. Jared built the helicopter, of course and I made the Christmas Tree and gray car and we both built the gate/weigh station!
Fun times, back to school tomorrow for two days, then it's Thanksgiving break and Jared gets to see all four of his grandparents! :)
Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

  1. Glad Jared feels better! Great job on the lego helicopters - Noah (my 7 year old) shhh...getting one of those sets for Christmas!

    Sending thoughts and prayers,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that helicopter is pretty cool, jared. i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jared! I read your brothers blog, and now I can't wait to see all the fun adventures you have too! I love the pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete